Do you know the Saturn effects and remedies in your life? Saturn is considered the most powerful and impactful planet in terms of Astrology. A strong Saturn blesses happiness and prosperity. However, a Saturn can be strong and positive, but it also can be weak which can create havoc and chaos in a person’s life.
So, what is Shani Sade Sati? Which Phase of Sade Sati is Worse? According to Astrology, it is known that Shani Sade Sati brings disappointments, disputes, hurdles, and disharmony in a person’s life. The range of the Shani Sade Sati effects depends on the birth chart and also differs from person to person. For some people, despite Saturn being inauspicious which can cause problems and also obstacles, it is not necessary that it won’t be productive or will not be able to achieve any success. It simply specifies that the person will have to work harder and be more dedicated to achieving their goals.
According to Vedic Astrology, the planet Saturn or Shani is regarded as the god of Karmic Retribution and Justice. The 7 ½ of the transit period of Shani is considered as the birth chart which is regarded as being critical and rectifying. This phase of Shani shade sati is considered a formidable period in the life of the person. During this phase, there will be many internal and external problems which can be either mild or even grueling. This depends on the position and the nature of the Saturn in the person’s natal chart and also many other factors of astrology. The other external problems relate to money, business, career, worldly prosperity, relationships, whereas, the internal troubles will affect the mental peace and health of the person.
What are the remedies of Shani Sade Sati?
The remedies for Shani mahadasha are highlighted and popular in every nation across the globe. To alleviate or remove the Shani sade sati, follow the below suggestions which have the most effective measures.
- Remedial Gemstones: Amethyst or Blue Sapphire or even a Horse Shoe ring can be used. It is beneficial to use Shani Yantra. It is also curative to wear black clothes on Saturdays.
- Chanting of Mantras: It is beneficial to recite Shani Mantra, Mrityunjaya Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, and also Navagraha Mantra.
- Worship: It is beneficial to worship Lord Saturn, Lord Hanuman, Lord Shiva especially on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Donations: It is beneficial to offer food and utility things to the poor and needy people. The food items include black gram or whole Urad Dal, black til, mustard oil, gingelly oil, black clothes, iron articles, black cow, blanket, buffalo, etc. This is beneficial if donated on Saturdays especially during the Sade Sati period.
- Self-Purification: Do you want to know how to impress Shani dev? It is everything through your religious and virtuous activities like Puja or Hawan.
- Abstention or Refrain from: It is said that during the period of Shani Sade Sati, the affected native should refrain from doing the below activities. Activities include taking part in adventurous sports, get involved in any type of arguments in the office or home, carelessness when driving, travel alone especially during the night, witness any type of legal or formal agreement, drinking alcohol mostly on Saturdays or Tuesdays, purchasing black clothes or any leather item on Tuesdays or Saturdays, inflicting any type of troubles on the weak or innocent people or animals, participating in legally wrong work.
Shani Sade Sati lasts for approximately seven and half years in the person’s life. So, What happens when Shani Sade Sati ends? By performing all the above astrological remedy with a heart gets filled with utmost devotion the person can easily go through the problematic phase of the Shani Sade Sati in their life.
What are the things that are curtained to happen if the person is in the period of Shani Sade Sati?
- Work Hard: The person should forget their easy life or any easy shortcut, easy money, or any easy lifestyle that they are used to live.
- Move out from your comfort zone: Upgrade your skills during this phase, get out of your comfort zone and do tasks that have always afraid of you. Face your fears with elan.
- Hurdles: Life will not always be easy or straightforward. Fight the resistance in life and Shani Dev will be happy and reward you for your bravery. Always try to never give up as these hurdles will be transient.
- Stress: Ensure that Stress will always be a part of your life and so try to avoid overthinking. The only way to get rid of all the stress in your life is to just perform your duties and avoid laziness.
- Losing Self Respect: There might be situations that might embarrass you and you may be losing your self-esteem. People will insult you and even make you feel inferior. Don’t overthink. Things will get in place eventually.
Also Like To Read, Vastu tips to Score well in Exams